Hello sweetie pies!😘😘
Hope you all are having a fun filled vacation cum winter festivities. 😀😀
We have almost reached the end of the year and Christmas just passed. But the best part is, I have already received the December FABBAG and got 6 products and they are apt for winters. They came just in time in a cute maroon red pouch with white fur detail which made me to feel the Christmas and new year festive vibes.
2018 has been a great year and FABBAG made sure to close this year with good products packed in the December edition. Although, I had mixed feeling about this edition and you will get to know when I share the details below.
So without further delays, let’s get onto this month edition.
I received a total of 6 products in this edition.
1. Bliscent Hair Pack- It came in a black ziplock pack with the brand logo on it. All the info. is given on the front cover. It’s a brown colored powder mixture made up of powders of Amla(Gooseberry), Aritha (Soapnut), Brahmi(Bacopa Monnieri), Jestimadhu(Liquorice root), Jaswad(Hibiscus), Methi(Fenugreek), Shikakai(Acacia concinna). The original price is Rs 300/- for net content of 100gms and shelf life is of 3 months which is very less. This has to be applied once in a week in a paste form for mixed with either coconut oil or yogurt (I used yogurt as I found it less messy) and should be kept on the hairs for 30 minutes. Rinse with plain water and shampoo and condition afterwards. It claims of adding shine and softness to hairs and targeting hair problems like dullness, dryness, hairloss, dandruff etc. with regular use. I found it effective from first wash but application is a bit difficult and messy. The powder is a bit grainy. It’s a decent product but shelf life should be more. I had a mixed feeling for this product. 😊😊
2. Disguise cosmetics lipstick(shade-Explorer)- It’s a nice magenta pink shade with matte finish. This was a surprising product as it is completely vegan and natural product. The packaging is good and the bullet cover is of mint green color. It is well packed in an outer cover case with all the manufacturing details imprinted on it. It glides smoothly on the lips but not transfer-proof and thus staying power is not so good. The original price is Rs 499/-. It’s cruelty free. Shelf life is of 2 years. It claims of being made up of natural ingredients for which a special detail list has been given in a short paper note. This was the ‘product of your choice’ for the month. I chose the shade explorer. 😉😉
3. Floh tampons- This came in a pocket sized package having set of 3 tampons. I don’t find this useful as I don’t use it. This was disappointing but people who do use it may find this quite helpful as the size of the pack is travel friendly.🙂🙂
4. Spa Ceylon ayurveda Lavender Neroli Ylang hand cream- This one is a nice hand cream of pale yellow color of thick consistency and made up of natural ingredients like Lavender oil and ylang ylang etc. but I can smell the kokum, shea or cocoa butter as the fragrance is quite similar to that of the Kama Ayurveda hand cream. The fragrance is not so strong though and fades away in few seconds. It makes the hands soft but reapplication is needed as I didn’t found it as effective as Kama Ayurveda one. The net content is of 10 g and shelf life is of 3 years. No other info. has been given on the cover which is a bit of turn-off. Overall a decent product. 😉😉
5. Global beauty secrets Turkish day cream (watermelon and Argan oil)- This a cruelty-free product and key ingredients are naturally sourced. The net content is of 10 g and shelf life is of 2 years. It has goodness of Vit E, Argan oil, watermelon extract, liquorice extract. It’s a light pinkish cream of medium thick consistency which has a strong but sweet essence of watermelon. I applied it on my hands and it made them softer. It gets absorbed instantly. Not sure if I will use it on my face as I am already using other day cream for the purpose. It’s a good product and fragrance is really divine.😁😁
6. Kronokare pollu-stop face- It’s a mist spray which claims of being a protective screen against pollution for face that protects, nourishes and soothes the skin. It comes in a dark brown colored bottle and the label has all the details and claims on it. It is sulphate free, paraben free, mineral oil and silicone free and also claims of being free from any added fragrance. It is also cruelty-free. The net content is 30 ml and shelf life is of 2 years and originally priced at Rs 495/-. It has to be sprayed directly on to the face that has been cleansed before application and can be worn on top of the makeup or underneath too. I am not sure for this one as I haven’t came across such products in the recent past. It can be used a refreshing facial mist. As far as the claims are concerned, it has to be used regularly and then only the results can be visible and viable so I can’t comment about the product for now. 🤔🤔
Overall, I had a mixed feeling for this edition of FABBAG. I only found few products that are likeable and rest I am might not even use e.g. tampons and facial mist. A bit dissatisfied this time but still it’s fine and hoping to receive something good for next edition in coming year.😉😉
My rating for this edition is 3/5.
Hope you found this post helpful.
Thanks for sticking to all my posts in 2018 and this has to be the last post of this year. Love you all for your immense support and motivation.😚😚
Take care until next time!
See you in 2019!🤗🤗
Stay happy and stay gorgeous!😘😘
Wishing all a very happy and joyful new year ahead..🎉🎉